Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sickness is Productive

So Lil Strangers, I have strep throat. I know, I know, I'm DISGUSTING, I know. However, between lying in bed shivering and passing out at 9pm to Dance Moms (that's when you KNOW you're sick, when you cannot focus on Abby Lee Miller), I have been pretty productive. Seriously! Below please find a list of all the things I've gotten done:

1) ORDERED AN IPHONE (it's HAPPENING, Strangers. You're about to see some hella professional pictures).

2) Formatted my pilot script that I am still too shy to show anyone.

3) Cooked eggs with Mayan sweet onions, spinach and white mushroom (never mind that my strep prevented me from actually swallowing said meal).

4) Downloaded the Lana Del Rey album (I KNOW, I KNOW backlash, fake lips, some terrible songs, blah, BLAH, it's a kitsch item and I want to own it and now I DO).

5) Cleaned out my closet (when was I ever into VESTS?).

6) Did on-demand yoga (my body felt SO ACHY from sickness and lack of movement that I forced myself to stretch out).

7) BLOGGED. Thank you and good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment