Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cronenberg + Fassbender = Heaven

Guys, I am sorry, I promise to blog about Silverlake soon. But the trailer for the new Cronenberg movie, A Dangerous Method, came out today and it stars one of my all-time favorite boyfriends, Michael Fassbender (see Fish Tank, where he makes being a sort of child rapist look disturbingly sexy, or Hunger, where he makes being a starving, own-poop-smearing protestor look disturbingly sexy) as Carl Jung, as well as lower tiered boyfriends Vincent Cassel and Viggo Mortensen. Anyway, Cronenberg is wonderful and sick and twisted (thank you Kalen Egan for showing me Dead Ringers and Videodrome) and I just can't wait for this movie to come out. Oh, Keira Knightley is in it too...blah, blah, jaw, slender, snooze:

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/06/a_dangerous_method_trailer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment