Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Strange Cartoons

You guys, the Hollywood Bowl (please, you know it...http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/) does the coolest thing in the summer: the orchestra music from various Pixar movies as clips from those movies are projected on a screen. It's so pretty, look:


I know, right?? The very nice, handsome gentleman who brought me got us a box, which is the closest I've ever sat at the Bowl and it was awesome. They have these little (and I mean REAL SMALL) boxes of four seats with these fold out tables so you can have a picnic as the sun sets. Nice, handsome gentleman is a freaky-great cook, so my picnic included things like this:


That's a mother-loving QUICHE, bitches. Anyway, it was delicious. Yeah, I am definitely bragging about my evening. Also, I sobbed through the entire show; those Pixar movies are effing TOUCHING, okay?! Anyway, good times.

PS I also saw Celeste and Jesse Forever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQoH1IGRB3w), and it starts out annoying but then gets really good, in my opinion and features a lot of lovely LA spots, mainly on the east side. So check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment