Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Strange Steps

Whilst walking with my pal Robbie (okay, no one has called him Robbie since the sixth grade, but I am bringing it back), we stumbled upon these fun steps (like, literally, it was so hot and I kind of tripped up them):


I mean, groovy, right? I love the water pouring out over the steps. I do not love the evil eye with angel wings watching me. It's too religious. Shudder. Anyway, these steps are located kind of behind the Vista theater, guiding you up from Silverlake into Los Feliz. Nice.

Then Robbie and I went to Hi Fidelity records and I picked out an Irene Cara record that I would play if someone would gift me a record player (hint hint, EVERYONE) and he bought some cool albums, including one by the Bongo Band or something based on the cover: a picture of hands slappin' some bongos. That Robbie, what a kooky kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment