Monday, May 21, 2012

Strange Bird

Hi Lil' Puddings. This weekend was relatively mellow but I did go on one of my walks Saturday and discovered THIS on one of the beautiful houses by the reservoir:


Yup, that's a fucking adorable little birdie on a branch painted onto the garage of a beautiful Silverlakeian home. It's like the Portlandia skit "Put a Bird on it." If that is not the ultimate "cute" thing, I don't know what is. Yes I do; it's Louis Bullock.

PS If you haven't been to one of the Cinespia (http://cinespia.org) screenings at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, then you're a doody and need to go right now. I've already seen Strangers on a Train and Silence of the Lambs and they were both MAGICAL (and involved some very twisted fellows, let me tell you).. Anyway, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment