Friday, May 4, 2012

A Little Tennis Action

Strangers, on Wednesday evening I saw Tennis at the Troub with Lindsey Weening (that was a small poem for you). I was pretty tired from my new job (IT IS AWESOME IT IS NEW I CAN'T STOP TELLING YOU...yup, I am Seussical today), but the Troubadour is just the BEST venue ever and Tennis was super upbeat and sparkly. I am not the biggest fan of their albums (HELLO I am a neurotic, darkly-minded Jewish woman from NYC) but the lead singer just has a spectacular voice and looks like a little fairy/Gibson girl and I loved her and she is so precious with her guitar-playing, adorkable husband!


This douche is obstructing my shot. I don't say douche simply because he was in my way, but because he was wearing a repulsive white linen top and was being all ya-cha at the bar, pretending to be all hip because Tennis is all over the damn Internet. Also, isn't "ya-cha" a cool expression? I first heard it from this older lacrosse player when a bunch of us were staying at our friend's place during the Preakness in college...yup, now I am the douche. Bigtime. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment