Friday, April 13, 2012

A Dickhead

Lil Strangers, I am going to VEGAS this weekend (sin! city!), and while researching important jams (very Calvin Harris-heavy) for the trip, I stumbled upon this sensitive jam by this dude Morgan Page called "Addicted." The vocals were done by Greg Laswell, who sings that emo version of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and is a sexy gentle woodsman. Anyway, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t1Jdvphhxk

The funny thing is, I thought Laswell was singing "Yeah, I...I might be a dickhead," which I thought was so genius and actually more romantic than just being "addicted" to someone like JGL was to Zooey Twinkletwee in 500 Days of Summer. Everyone knows that guys are great at being blindly obsessed with women and TERRIBLE at admitting they are silly assholes, but love us anyway. So the point of this post is...well, there's no point and this song is GOOD, but could've been great. Viva Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment