Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Almost Forgot...

My friend Jon Ames (sexy glasses-wearer, spiritual guru who is capable of month-long silent retreats, fashion-plate) suggested I call you guys, my readers, all 21 of you, SOMETHING. Like, "the strangers,"...or something better than that. Then my friend Christopher Pappas (talented musician that goes by Miracle Parade (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdqgE_5CEUw), political philosopher, fan of hats) hilariously suggested that you could be "little monsters" to my Lady Gaga. Can I do this? Does not-even-two-dozen readers mean I get to call people something? Does it matter? I don't know, but my friends are adorable. Also, I will let you know how this cleanse goes, but I don't see myself wearing a thong and pasties as my dinner outfit anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment