Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sick in Silver Lake

Okay, so technically I live in Echo Park now, TECHNICALLY. I am literally a mile down Sunset from where I used to live, so it's basically the same neighborhood. Also, I was driving by my old place the other day and totally saw Garrett Hedlund having a smoke outside, which is an ugly habit, but what the Hell? Could you please have hung out there when I lived there, Mr. Hedlund? GEEZ!

Anyway, I have the plague. The GC is away on a job and so precious Yankee the dog is my only company as I lay on the couch watching TV, filled with snot. Gross but true. Yesterday I was too sick to work and too sick to even get out of bed, everything on TV was bad or required too much thinking (I refused to let myself watch the Kardashians) so I did the only thing a girl with that much time on her hands could:


I watched Felicity all day and pretty much all night. And yes, I've seen the entire series before. And yes, in my older age I've realized what a naive freako stalker Felicity was. And you know what?



I forgive her. Y'all, this show is worth a re-watch. Okay, back into my hole for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment